Registrations due by March 12, 2021
Provide a birth certificate OR passport
Home Language form
Proof of Residency*
*Select an Affidavit for Proof of Residency
If you own your home select Homeowner’s Affidavit A – Have notarized
- Supply Mrs. Festa with a Deed, Contract of Sale, OR current tax bill AND 2 additional bills
If you rent your select Renter’s Affidavit B – Complete the top and have notarized.
- Attach your formal lease. IF you do not have a formal lease, have the landlord complete the bottom of the form.
- Supply Mrs. Festa with 2 current bills with the name of at least one parent and the address.
If you live with a relative you, as parent, complete Family Affidavit C Have notarized and signed by resident and parent of child.
- Supply Mrs. Festa with two bills with at least one parents’ name and the address.
- If the person you live with owns their home they must prove ownership by following the instructions for Affidavit A .
- If the person you live with rents, they must prove residency by following the instructions for Affidavit B .
- If your child’s physical is not due until after March 12, 2021 (i.e. over the summer), the physical and immunizations can be handed in separately, after your doctor visit.
- However, receipt of the other items (i.e. registration form, **birth certificate, residency documentation, etc.) must be completed by March 12, 2021.