The community of the Fairfield Public Schools is committed to providing an environment which cultivates individual abilities, respects differences, and nurtures responsibility and cooperation.
September 2019 to June 2021
- Investigate and prepare a plan for a potential increase in student enrollment.
- Improve Student Achievement by actively engaging students in their learning and build students’ ability to think critically to problem solve and create independently.
- Improve mental health supports for students by expanding the Social Emotional Learning and Mental Health program.
- Foster positive and collaborative relationships with all staff to maintain effective communication by soliciting regular feedback from employee groups.
- Continue to strengthen our relationship with the Town, and promote opportunities for cost-sharing and coordination of services.