FAIRFIELD TOWNSHIP SCHOOL DISTRICT
1-2 years experience in the area of Applied Behavior Analysis
July 1, 2016 through August 31, 2016
Hours are dependent on IEP requirements
- Pay approximately $42.00 per hour
- No health benefits
Send resume, cover letter, to: Mr. Ray Santana, Supervisor of Special Services, FAX 973-227-2964 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TOH or TOSD certificate required.
- Supervisor certificate required.
- Classroom experience required
Apply to Mr. Ray Santana email@example.com by June 17, 2016. Include cover letter, resume, copy of certification, transcripts. Criminal History Review required.
- TSWD or TOH, required
- Hrs. TBD
- Pay per teacher’s contract
Interested personnel should apply in writing to Mr. Ray Santana, Supervisor of Special Services by June 17, 2016.
- Pay is at the 2015-2016 contract rate of $60.63 per hour, pending completion of contract negotiations
- Four (4) hours per day for 22 days
- July 6, 7, 11 – 14, 18 – 21, 25-28 and August 1-4, 8-11, 2016
Interested personnel should submit their request in writing to Mr. Ray Santana, Supervisor of Special Services by June 8, 2016. Please do not apply if you cannot be available for all of the dates shown above.
- Stipend $715.75 per year (pending negotiations)
- Conducts HIB investigations for the District, if needed.
- Carries out the statutory duties of the district anti-bullying coordinator.
- Attends State mandated HIB workshops
- Completes HIB State required reports
- Presents HIB training to staff
Interested personnel should submit their request in writing to Ms. Susan Ciccotelli, Superintendent of Schools, 15 Knoll Road, Fairfield, NJ 07004 or FAX to 973-227-2964, by June 10, 2016.
June 20, 2016 through August 2016
7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
$8.38 per hour
Interested personnel should apply in writing to Mr. John Porcino, Supervisor of Buildings and Grounds, Stevenson School, 15 Knoll Road, Fairfield, NJ 07004, or Fax 973-227- 2120 X2119, until positions are filled.
During the school year, the need for home instructors arises. Rather than look for someone when the time line may be critical, I would like to have a list of teachers on hand who would be interested in doing home instruction. A posting will be made each year to update this list. Times vary depending on the situation. Usually, little notice is given. A standard elementary school teacher certificate is required. For special education students, an appropriate certification will be required. The Home Instructor is paid the hourly rate for student contact time, per contract.
Interested personnel should submit their request, to be put on a list of home instructors, and, in writing, to Mrs. Susan Ciccotelli, 15 Knoll Road, Fairfield, NJ 07004, or Fax to 973-227-2964 by June 15, 2016.
- TSWD or TOH required
- Multiply Disabled Preschool setting Pay per teacher's contract
Interested personnel should apply in writing to Mr. Ray Santana, Supervisor of Special Services by June 1, 2016.