FAIRFIELD TOWNSHIP SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Homework Club Advisors
- 3 advisors for Churchill School (1 per grade level)
- 5 advisors for Stevenson School (Gr. 1-3)
- Schedule to be determined
- Art Club Advisors: 1 per school
- Communication Club Advisors (1 per school)
- Morning broadcasts, etc.
- Newspaper/Writing Club Advisors: 1 per school
- Student Council Advisors: 1 per school
- Drama Club Advisor: 1 @ Churchill
- Drama Club Music Advisor – 1 @ Churchill
- Jazz Club – 1 @ Churchill
- Computer Club – 1 @ Churchill
- Yearbook Advisor: 1 @ Churchill
Note: If there are co-advisors in any of the positions above, the stipend will be split. Current stipend for the 2016-2017 school year is $1,121.25, pending completion of negotiations, for a minimum of 15 sessions per club.
Interested personnel should submit their request in writing to Mr. John Smatla, for Churchill School advisors and Dr. Trabucco, for Stevenson School by August 31, 2016.
- Pay is at the 2015-2016 contract rate, pending completion of negotiations
- 6 hours per person
Interested personnel should submit their request in writing to your building principal, by July 20, 2016.
Director of Special Services/Principal (District/Churchill): Valid NJ Principal/Supervisor. Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility. Special Education Certificate., minimum 5 yrs. successful experience as a special education teacher, 5 yrs. successful experience in site-level administration.
Director of Curriculum and Instruction/Principal. (District/Stevenson): Valid NJ Administrator certificate or certificate of eligibility. Minimum of. 5 yrs. successful experience in teaching or site-level administration, experience in leading curriculum design and implementation of professional development activities.
Please download the files below for the full job description for qualifications and responsibilities.
e-mail your certification, cover letter, and resume to Susan Ciccotelli, Superintendent of Schools., @ firstname.lastname@example.org by July 13, 2016. EEO. Crim. Hist. required.